When booking large parties, we need to setup a formal agreement to reserve the adequate space for these events. Our restaurant has limited options for larger parties and we want to make sure we have the perfect fit for our guest’s experience.
1) A one-page agreement will be emailed to the host of the party to sign and reserve the space.
2) A custom menu will be developed by the guest to cater to their exact needs for food and beverage.
3) A food and beverage minimum will be applied to the agreement, as this is the minimum amount of sales the party will need to reach to occupy the reserved space.
4) Below are some F&B estimates and occupancies for the areas we can accommodate large parties. Please note that these amounts change depending on the month, day of the week, during holidays, and time of the event:
Half Outdoor Covered Patio – semi private – maximum seated occupancy is 26 guests
Entire Outdoor Covered Patio – private – maximum seated occupancy is 38 guests
Dining Room – private – maximum occupancy is 58 guests seated
Bar Area, seated – semi private – maximum occupancy is 28 guests
Food and Beverage Minimum Estimates:
|Area||Sunday – Thursday||Monday’s||Friday & Saturday|
- - The Food and Beverage minimums listed above do not include tax or gratuity.
- - Food and Beverage minimums are only estimates and are subject to change.
- - Dates are not guaranteed until we have a signed agreement to confirm availability.